Marjorie Feinstein-Whittaker, M.S., is an experienced corporate speech and communication consultant based in the Boston area. She is Massachusetts state-licensed, and nationally certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Ms. Feinstein-Whittaker specializes in designing accent and workplace communication programs for students and professionals in a wide variety of fields. Her clients include Fortune 500 Corporations, Big Four Accounting Firms, regional healthcare organizations, among others. The Whittaker Group’s goal is to help individuals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds achieve excellent communication skills so they may reach their full potential.
Marjorie is known for her personal commitment and dedication, and her client-driven and results-oriented programs.
Ms. Feinstein-Whittaker and her colleague Lynda Katz Wilner, created ESL RULES. LLC in 2006, to provide workshops and distribute their extensive product line of materials for accent modification and communication training. Their materials include RULES, Medically Speaking RULES, Medically Speaking Idioms, RULES BY THE SOUND, RULES TO GO, Boston RULES, and The Pronunciation Screening Tool.
She is also the co-author of the Mastering Idioms of American English series with Lorna Sikorski, a pioneer in the speech pathology field. Along with Dr. Fumi Urano, she released How to Communicate in English-for Japanese Scientists, through Yodosha Publishing in Japan. In addition, several ESL RULES programs are being adapted for the Cambridge360 online English learning platform.
ESL RULES is the exclusive provider of pronunciation bootcamps for the International Medical Interpreters Association. Ms. Feinstein-Whittaker received her Bachelor’s in Speech-Language Pathology from Ithaca College, and her Master’s of Science in Communication Disorders from Boston University.
Ms. Feinstein-Whittaker has over 30 years of experience as a clinician working in healthcare environments, and over 15 years specializing in accent modification and workplace communication skills training. She and Ms. Wilner have presented regularly at national and international conferences, and have published extensively on the topic of accent modification, presentation and public speaking, and related soft skills.
The Whittaker Group Difference
Why should you choose The Whittaker Group?
- Experienced and exceptional communication consultants with a Master’s Degree, and Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Recognized leaders in the field of accent modification and workplace communication and frequent presenters at TESOL, ASHA, and IMIA international conventions
- Co-author of the RULES series; Mastering Idioms of American English; How to Communicate in English- for Japanese Scientists
- Approachable, adaptable, culturally sensitive, and committed professionals
- LDS & Associates Preferred Trainer; certified by The Institute of Language to offer the Compton P-ESL Accent Program
- Exclusive Provider of Pronunciation Bootcamps for the International Medical Interpreters Association
Mondays: 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Fridays: 12:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Additional hours available upon request.